LEIBINGER inkjet coder for micro printing
For micro printing, the LEIBINGER JET3mi inkjet coder is the best choice! Its very fine nozzle enables it to print on very small parts or label products very finely or discreetly. Typical application examples of micro printing include small electronic parts, electrical cables and lines with small diameters, blisters in the pharmaceutical industry or wherever a large amount of data has to be printed in a small space.
High Precision Micro Printing
The LEIBINGER JET3mi inkjet coder can print fonts, consecutive numbers, graphics and logos on products in small sizes and with high precision that still remain perfectly legible. The extra-small nozzles (35 µm or 40 µm) make it possible to print up to 5 lines at a font height of just 0.8 mm.
Masters even the smallest print areas
Micro printing is very useful when only a small print area is available on the product or when the marking is to be applied very discreetly. The JET3mi inkjet coder allows even small products to be marked precisely at the right place—even if the print area is as small as a matchstick.
Minimal Ink Consumption
The JET3mi's small nozzle with 35 µm or 40 µm enables the generation of very small ink drops. This means less ink is required for marking, meaning ink consumption is very low as a result. The result: Maximum efficiency for product marking.
- Fast-drying MEK ink
Ink color: Black
JET3mi optionally with the IP65 protection class
The JET3mi is also available in IP65 protection class protecting against jets of water. The dustproof and waterproof solution with the small nozzle for micro printing is a combination of the LEIBINGER JET3mi and JET3pro printers.
Options for the Leibinger JET3mi
- Nozzle size: 35 µm or 40 µm
- Umbilical, length: 3 m, 6 m or 10 m
- Umbilical, outlet: Straight, 45° or 90° angle
- EcoSolv, solvent recycling system
- Head pressurization: Internal or external
- Electronic fan cabinet for extremely warm environments
- Additional interfaces for activating additional printers
- Precision print head
- Special print head with side umbilical outlet
Advantages of the JET3 series at a glance:
- The automated "Sealtronic" nozzle seal ensures that ink does not dry out, even during lengthy breaks in production
- Windows-based touchscreen display for convenient operation
- Interfaces such as Ethernet and I/O signals make integration into a production machine easy
- Height of the fonts: 5-32 drops
- Up to 5-line texts can be printed
- Over 120 user-friendly functions